These cards are available as a "Donate What You Want" download. You are welcome to download this file for free but if you enjoy my work, any donation amount would be greatly appreciated. Donations can be made through PayPal by sending funds to email@example.com.
via box.com (will open in a new window)
What's the catch? There is none! I've been receiving so many requests to do another run but I no longer have the bandwidth to produce and ship card sets myself. Alternatively, you can still purchase individual greeting cards and prints over at Redbubble & Society6 (these are higher quality and much larger in size).
- Open the downloaded file with Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you don't have Adobe Acrobat Reader, visit http://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/ for a free download.
- Load paper into your printer. The file was designed to fit an 8.5x11" sheet of paper, but I recommend using cardstock for sturdier cards.
- Select from the menu: File > Print
- If the layout doesn't rotate automatically, tick the box next to "Auto-Rotate and Center" or switch the Page Orientation to Landscape.
- Make sure the Page Scaling is set to None. Some versions will have an option that reads "Actual Size" instead.
- Click Print!
- Cut each card out along the dashed lines and give them to someone special!
Please note: All the illustrations that appear in this download are the property of Rachelle Abellar. They are only available for personal use. Use of these illustrations for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited.